We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. We constantly monitor ADA compliance to ensure WCAG 2.0 AA standards are being met. However, if you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at email@example.com or 802-496-3310. We will work with you to ensure that you have full access to the information available to the public on our site.
Accessibility Features on Property
- Public Entrance – Wheelchair accessible with cement walkway and wooden breezeway
- Front Lobby & Desk – Wheelchair accessible.
- Public Restroom – Wheelchair accessible route from Lobby. ADA compliant restroom with grab bar and low height sink & toilet.
- Dining – The first floor dining room is fully wheelchair accessible and available to guests any time the restaurant is operating with table service and complete food & drink menus available.
- ADA Compliant Guest Room on first floor of Main Barn (Room B3)
- Meets all space requirements for wheelchair access from width of door and throughout the living space and guest room.
- Roll In shower with grab bars, detachable shower head, and shower seat available.
- Low height toilet and sink
- Grab bar adjacent to toilet
- ADA Compliant door handles
- Beds in guest room are lowered for easier accessibility
- Closed Caption available on all TV’s throughout the property
- Designated Handicap Parking in spot nearest to the Inn Reception and Dining Entrance
- Designated Handicap Parking space available at the service entrance to the Events Pavilion. The interior of the Pavilion, including the public restrooms, are fully ADA compliant. Restrooms are equipped with grab bars and lowered sinks & toilets. All doorways are wide enough for wheelchair access.
Website Accessibility Statement
Mad River Barn is dedicated to offering a quality online experience at its website, madriverbarn.com (the “Website”) to customers with disabilities just as it does for customers without disabilities.
To assist in achieving the aforementioned accessibility goals with respect to the Website, Mad River Barn has committed to the Website being designed, developed, and operated in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility (the “Standards”). While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at Levels A and AA (“WCAG 2.0”).
Contact Mad River Barn with Your Accessibility Questions/Feedback
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have any specific questions, feedback, or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web pages on Mad River Barn, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page/URL in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns.